Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuuuuuuuueesdayyyyy Affffffternooooooonnnnnn...

I like the Moody Blues. This one's for you, Daddio.

Anyway, it is Tuesday afternoon, and a really hot one at that. You know how I keep saying that I'm going to take a walk? Well, I tried that today. I went to Loockerman street (which is the main drag, where all the cool stuff is) to go to a Delaware store. It's about seven minutes away from me. I mosied there and back, and I was *covered* in sweat. Ugh, so icky. I really feel like I am just sitting inside a lot. I feel less bad, because according to the weather channel it feels like 107 outside, even though it is only 93, but stilll! I'm in a walking location! Why can't I walk!

Anyway: everyone please send me addresses via teh e-mails or teh facebook messages. K thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment