Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm writing this right now.

1. Glare. It sucks.

2. Oh my gosh, so sleepy. This is going to be a rough drive. I spent last night tossing and turning. I cut my elbow a few days ago, and apparently I knocked off the scab or something, because when I woke up my arm was covered in blood and my sheets had little dots of it. So, either my apartment was really mad that I am leaving, or really trying to get me to get out faster. Or maybe I should stop attributing random acts to malicious furniture. :)

Today! Packed! I got to my parents at about 9:30, we packed there, and went to my house. Let me be the first to tell you: I have a lot of shit. It does not all fit in the truck we got.

As a side note: I HATE people that can fit into spankies (the stuff you are supposed to wear UNDER your volleyball, crew, or soccer shorts) and then they decide to walk around in them all day. Two girls just walked in in them, and I swear every woman in the panera stared and sent them angry eyes. Or death eyes. Or, in my case, well, I was gonna say googly eyes, because I think those things are funny, but then I was afraid I would be misinterpreted. Don't misintrepret, ok?

Back to the real post: So, I have a lot of shit. Even with selling / giving away my three sets of plates, and leaving behind some stuff on purpose, I could not fit everything into the 16 ft truck, a Honda Accord, and a Nissan Versa. I feel like a failure. I mean, how did I get all of this stuff into my apartment in the first place! Was it really that crowded in there, guys? Feedback on that one, mmmmmkay?

So now, I sit at Panera waiting for my parents. We're gonna eat, and then head on down to Frederick to sleep. Tomorrow, up bright and early for the rest of the journey! Then, we unpack, I get new clearances, I sign leases, I run to banks, and I turn in paperworks for schools. It's gonna be all sorts of fun.

I'm tired. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. It's Amber Crooks

    First of all we miss you dearly at Playcamp...all the kids keep asking, "where did Miss Beth go to again?" <3

    Also, Wow you have a ton of stuff...and I don't think your apartment was crowded at all I thought it was great!! :-D I hope you love your new place just as much as the old one!

    Good luck unpacking and getting settled!!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete