Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Here!

Oh man, what a long few days! I'm here, though, and today I got a lot of stuff done! First and foremost, though: PICTURES!





Ok, so that's one...here's more! http://bethiesapartment.shutterfly.com/pictures/20

So, I have electric, Internet, food, a parking pass, and I checked out a gym. Most importantly, I went to the liquor store! It was a gigantic warehouse of alcohol. Intimidating, yes, but still very nice and cheap. Best of all? NO SALES TAX.

I'm gonna take a walk this afternoon, for real this time. I spent almost all of yesterday in bed. I slept until about 10:00, ate some breakfast and got a shower with full intent to go a traveling, and then I sat down on my bed and woke up at 2:30. After that, I decided to just be done with everything for the day. I set up my TV to play some Zelda, and found out that I already had my cable. This excited me, as I got to watch Leverage.

So, a generally boring few days. I'm getting my car inspected and a new license tomorrow (hopefully) and I'm e-mailing the CRHS people to get information about what the heck I'm teaching. Oh, I also got a library card this morning!

Oi. Busy! Tired! Nap! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment