Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yay! Caramel!

Wow, what a productive day. I took Sadie to get her toes did (read: cut her claws, which is what her paws actually looked like), and she *freaked out.* She normally is excited to see the people, and actually wants to go back, but today she was so very upset. Then, of course, I remembered that the last time I took her somewhere and left her with random people, she got fixed. So, her crankiness and general freaking was to be expected. Rather than have them give her a bath too, I just had them do her toes. The bath is a two hour process, and I didn't want to traumatize her again. :-P

So, I came home and made caramel. It's delicious! Unfortunately, I need a hammer and pick axe to break it apart. I think I let it go just a little too long this time. Last time, it was soup. So, I figure next time I make caramel, it will be perfect! I wanted to make caramel last night, but I didn't have the right stuff, so I made fudge instead. So right now I have a lot of delicious sugar in my house right now.

I don't have much else to say. Just thought I'd check in, say hello. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment