Sunday, August 26, 2012

huzzah!

Normally, I'm pretty annoyed with myself when I worry about everything. BUT! For the second time in two weeks, my obsessive worrying has paid off!

Last night, I couldn't find my Bluetooth headset. I had it on Friday, brought it into the house, and it vanished. I checked under the couch, in every bag I've ever used, on my desk in my guest room, under Sadie's bed...I just couldn't find the darn thing! I sat on the couch, which was the last place I had it, and remembered that I crumpled up a ton of coupons and thrown them on my coffee table. I had then scooped up the coupons and thrown them out.

I have gone through the garbage several times to find things, and it is never there, but of course, this time I knew if I didn't look through the garbage I would be bothered forever. So even though I felt stupid and knew I wasn't going to find it, I got a plastic bag on my arm and dug  through egg shells, spearmint tea, what appeared to be old frozen fruit, and finally got to the bottom, where the coupons were. And there, only slightly worse for wear, was my Bluetooth.

Yay! Anxiety does good things sometimes!

(I cleaned it off with anti-bacterial wipes and used water on the plastic piece that actually goes into my ear for those of you who think I'm super gross right now. Trust me: IT'S CLEAN.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment