Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sadie hates me.

MY poor puppy! She got fixed today, she can't walk straight, and she just keeps looking at me like I'm the devil. The first thing she did when I set her down on the couch was try to jump off. The first thing she did when I set her on the ground? Look right at me, squat, and pee the longest pee ever. That's my girl!

So Melissa and I had an impromptu night out last night. We both had a lot of papers to grade, and we didn't think that we would get anything done if we went home. We went to Frasiers, a pup right by my house. We both got one paper graded in about two hours. It was a really relaxing, if not quite as successful as we had hoped, night.

I'm going to a Christmas Party on Saturday thrown by my department head. Apparently, she goes all out, and last year's got canceled because of snow, so it's going to be awesome this year. I'm excited.

So that's all for me, I guess. I'm watching Pixar's Short Films on ABC Family, and it's really making my night.

Happy Christmas, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment